The “PSG Friendly Game tickets Giveaway” promotion (the “Promotion”) is running by Qatar Tourism (the “Sponsor” or “Qatar Tourism”). The Promotion and Prizes are subject to the official rules (“Rules”), and by entering the Promotion the participant (the “Participant”) agrees to be bound by the said rules.
2. The Promotion does not engage or put any liability on any partner as it is sponsored by Qatar Tourism only.
a. The Promotion is open to citizens and legal residents who are at least 18 years old as 21st December 2021, have a valid passport or Qatar National ID at the time of participation in the Promotion, and is not a winner from any of Qatar Tourism prior promotions.
b. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Qatar Tourism, its subsidiaries, and each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and their household members are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
4. Eligible regions for the promotion:
To the extent permissible by law, Participants from the following regions may qualify to participate in the Promotion:
Qatar Tourism reserves the right to include other countries to the Promotion during the Promotion Period.
5. Participants agree to Rules:
All participants must comply with these Official Rules. All interpretations of these Official Rules by Qatar Tourism are final. Qatar Tourism reserves the right to change or otherwise withdraw the Promotion at any time without prior written notice to the Participants. Qatar Tourism shall have no liabilities whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by Participants or any person including third party claims, however they arise, whether direct, indirect, consequential or other damages resulting from or in relation to this Promotion;
6. Promotion period:
This Promotion commences on 21st December 2021 at 10:00AM (Doha time). Promotion will end on 31stDecember 2021 at 12:00MN (Doha time), or any extended date which the Sponsor may in its sole discretion decide.
7. How to participate in the promotion:
a. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN.
b. Online participation:
i. An announcement will be published across the Sponsor’s official social media channels or visiting the dedicated contest page while visiting the Sponsor’s website that inform viewers of the contest. Viewers must visit the link for more details of the Promotion.
ii. By participating, the Participant has agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion herein, which can be viewed on the contest page under “Terms and Conditions”.
c. Participate via social media, subject to social media platforms existing policies, rules and regulations; Participant to follow, comment the answer and tag a friend.
d. Note that only participants with Public accounts on Instagram and/or Twitter will be able to participate.
8. Winner's selection:
a. Once the Promotion has ended, Qatar Tourism in Doha will choose winners at random using a randomizer software.
· Fifteen (15) winners of 2 tickets for the game will be selected randomly and digitally:
b. Once the Winner have been selected, they will be contacted via email/phone. One winner cannot win more than one time during the competition.
c. The Winner will have 72 hours to confirm receipt of the message to claim the prize. Failure to respond in the specified time period, an alternate winner will be selected. The Winner must sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release to be eligible to be awarded the prize.
d. Sponsor reserves the right to ask for proof of residency in his country or his country of residence to validate the winning entry. Failure to do so will disqualify the winner.
a. Total of Fifteen (15) winners across the eligible countries can win 2 tickets for the PSG friendly game in Wednesday, 19th January at 7pm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (King Fahd International Stadium)
c. The Prize cannot be transferred, sold, substituted or in any other way dealt with.
d. If the Prize is not redeemed, within the period set forth in paragraph 8(c) above, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor shall have the right to dispose the Prize at its sole discretion and without incurring any liability whatsoever.
10. Restrictions on all prizes:
Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. No cash redemption or prize substitutions are allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s discretion or if a Prize becomes unavailable without advance notice. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Prize Winner who is ineligible for a Prize, or is unable to or who does not accept or utilize the Prize awarded, for any reason.
11. Publicity release:
Subject to applicable law, each Winner irrevocably grants Sponsor the right to use the Winner’s name, voice, photograph and/or biographical data for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media, worldwide in perpetuity, without any obligation or consideration except for the awarding of the prize to the Winner.
13. Force majeure:
Except as otherwise expressly set out in these terms and conditions, Qatar Tourism and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, and its employees, officers, directors, and agents shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. Qatar Tourism is not responsible if the promotion terminates or any prize cannot be used or redeemed due to acts of god, war, terrorism, explosions, fires, floods or other natural calamities, bad weather, strikes, riot, civil disruption, internet failures, or other acts of god or the winner, or for any other occurrences which are outside of Qatar Tourism's reasonable control.
a. If this Promotion cannot be administered as contemplated for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion, winner selection, or prizes without prior notice. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google, YouTube, Facelift, or any other social media platform.
b. Sponsor will not be responsible for any technical fault or failure which prevents a person from entering.
c. Sponsor will not be liable for any entry which is not received or which is incomplete or damaged or which is invalid for any other reason.
15. Governing law:
This Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations in the state of Qatar. All issues and questions concerning this Promotion will be governed by the laws of the State of Qatar and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
a. Outside the State of Qatar
Where, in relation to contracts with consumers (being individuals acting in a private capacity), the laws of your country of residence (“Laws”) require that:
i. The Laws shall apply to any such contract; and
ii. You may bring proceedings in the courts of your country of residence (“Courts”), then the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.
b. Inside the State of Qatar
i. This Promotion including the terms and conditions in addition to all issues and questions concerning this Competition will be governed by the laws of the State of Qatar and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Qatari courts.
(c) Except as provided in these Rules, in the event of conflict between these Rules and any other regulations Qatar Tourism may have dealing with particular subjects, these Rules shall prevail.
Winners are responsible for paying any applicable local taxes on prizes.
The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all aspects of this Promotion. The Promotion is run and sponsored by Qatar Tourism in complete independence from any local government offices or tenders.
18. This Competition Notice is part of the below Competitions General Terms and Conditions. In the event of conflict between the Competition Notice and the Competitions General Terms and Conditions, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
Competitions General Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined above) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions on the Qatar Tourism (“Qatar Tourism”) Web Site www.visitqatar.qa
By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is organized by Qatar Tourism.
- Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition ("Competition Notice") and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of differences or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
- Qatar Tourism reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, pandemic, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Qatar Tourism’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Qatar Tourism shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Qatar Tourism, and any company involved in the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. Qatar Tourism reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Qatar Tourism is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Qatar Tourism reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct. Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, Competitions are only open to residents of Qatar and you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident outside of Qatar.
- Where a Competition is open to all age groups, Qatar Tourism assumes that by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules. If a Competition is only open to a certain age group (e.g. 18 and over), this will be set out in the Competition Notice and Qatar Tourism assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are the appropriate age to enter the Competition.
- Qatar Tourism reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Qatar Tourism in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- Where an offer is made for participation in a Competition involving a premium rate telephone call, the Competition Notice will include details of the estimated length of the call and its anticipated cost.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Qatar Tourism does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, prize winners will be chosen at random from all correct Entries (for competitions involving answering questions or where entry is by emailing or otherwise providing a name and/or contact details to Qatar Tourism) or from all submitted entries (where creative or artistic merit or other subjective criteria apply to entries (unless these are being judged as set out in the Competition Notice)), within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tie-breakers will be judged by Qatar Tourism. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and Qatar Tourism shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice (and may be contacted by Qatar Tourism or Qatar Tourism’s nominated supplier(s)). Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the website.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Qatar Tourism reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at Qatar Tourism’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. Where Entries are being judged on creative or artistic merit or other subjective criteria, Qatar Tourism and/or the Competition judges (acting reasonably) reserve the right not to select a winner, and/or to remove or amend selection criteria and/or the structure and operation of the Competition if Entries are not of the requisite standard.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Qatar Tourism reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- Qatar Tourism does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership of your Entry and, although Qatar Tourism will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear on the website and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition. If you win a prize, as a condition to receipt of that prize, you may be required to sign a release form (in Qatar Tourism’s then current standard form) in connection with the prize-winning submission.
- In consideration of Qatar Tourism agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Qatar Tourism (and third parties authorized by Qatar Tourism) may make any and all Entries available on the website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio and that Entries may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship. You now grant Qatar Tourism (and third parties authorized by Qatar Tourism) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works or podcasts from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-license the Entry for such purposes.
- Qatar Tourism does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Qatar Tourism may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove, or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g., infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Your Entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Qatar Tourism reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Qatar Tourism cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Qatar Tourism reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Qatar Tourism for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Qatar Tourism to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by Qatari law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Qatar. The Site is only intended to be accessed from Qatar and Qatar Tourism makes no representation that material on the Site relating to this Competition is appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to it from territories where their content is illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Site outside Qatar, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.