The “Chefs of Qatar Virtual Food Festival” promotion (the “Promotion”) is organised by the Qatar National Tourism Council (the “Sponsor” or “QNTC”), taking place from the 1st of April 2021 to 12th of May 2021 at Doha, Qatar.
The promotion and prizes are subject to the official terms and condition stated hereunder, and by entering the promotion the “Participant “agrees to be bound by the said rules.
- The promotion is open to legal residents and citizens of Qatar who are at least 18 years old as of the 1st of April 2021
- Participant shall have a valid passport or Qatar National ID at the time of participation in the Promotion, and is not a winner of any of Qatar National Tourism Council’s prior promotions
- Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Qatar National Tourism Council (the sponsor), its subsidiaries, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and their household members are not eligible to participate in the competition
Participants agree to rules
- The Qatar National Tourism Council reserves the right to change or otherwise withdraw the promotion competition at any time without prior written notice to the participants
- The Qatar National Tourism Council shall have no liabilities whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage, cost, or expense incurred by participants or any person including third party claims; however, they arise, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or other damages resulting from or in relation to this Promotion
- This Promotion commences on the 1st of April 2021 at 12:00PM (Doha time) and will end on the 12th of May, 2021 at 12:00MN (Doha time), or any extended date which the sponsor may, in its sole discretion decide
How to participate in the promotion
- Every order made in any of the participating outlets at Chefs of Qatar Virtual Food Festival Talabat collection of the order earns the customer one (1) chance to win a digital raffle ticket
- The more order 1 customer makes, the better chance the customer has to win the digital raffle ticket
- The order must be made exclusively on the Chefs of Qatar Collection from the 1st of April to the 12th of May 2021
- Orders outside the Chefs of Qatar Collection are not eligible for entry
- Registered name and other information cannot be altered/amended once the order has been placed
- Every Saturday, Talabat will select winners from the orders collected by them through a wheel of names
- Two (2) winners of two (2) tickets to any Qatar Airways destination each will be selected every week
- Once the winner has been selected, they will be contacted as follows: Twitter/Instagram/Facebook: the sponsor will send a private message via Twitter/Instagram/Facebook to the account owner with the entry of the participant
- The winner will have 72 hours to confirm receipt of the message to claim the Prize
- Failure to respond in the specified period, an alternate winner will be selected
- The winner must sign a winner’s affidavit and release to be eligible to be awarded the prize
- By agreeing to these terms, the participant authorizes Qatar National Tourism Council (the sponsor) to use the provided data for marketing purposes
- Qatar National Tourism Council reserves the right to amend the activity terms & conditions without prior notice
Restrictions on all prizes
- Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prize winner reserves the right to substitute the prize of equivalent to QR 1,000 per ticket should the winner decide not to travel or if the prize becomes unavailable without advance notice
- The sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a prize winner who is ineligible for a prize, or is unable to or who does not accept or utilize the prize awarded, for any reason
Subject to applicable law, each winner irrevocably grants the sponsor the right to use the winner’s name, voice, photograph and/or biographical data for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media, worldwide in perpetuity, without any obligation or consideration except for the prize awarded to the winner.
Except as otherwise expressly set out in these terms and conditions, Qatar National Tourism Council and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, and its employees, officers, directors, and agents shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. Qatar National Tourism Council is not responsible if the promotion terminates or any prize cannot be used or redeemed due to acts of god, war, terrorism, explosions, fires, floods or other natural calamities, bad weather, strikes, riot, civil disruption, internet failures, or other acts of god or the winner, or for any other occurrences which are outside of qatar national tourism council’s reasonable control.
- If this promotion cannot be administered as contemplated for any reason, the sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the promotion, winner selection, or prizes without prior notice
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google, YouTube, Facelift, or any other social media platform
- Talabat will not be responsible for any technical fault or failure, preventing a person from entering
- Talabat will not be liable for any entry which is not received or which is incomplete or damaged or which is invalid for any other reason
This promotion is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations and all issues and questions concerning this promotion will be governed by the laws of the State of Qatar.
Winners are responsible for paying any applicable federal or local taxes on prizes.
- This promotion is sponsored by Qatar National Tourism Council (“Sponsor”)
- The decisions of the sponsor are final and binding on all aspects of this promotion
- The promotion is run and sponsored by Qatar National Tourism Council in complete independence from any local government offices or tenders