Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC) is ideal for hosting a range of events, with a number of meeting spaces, a multi-purpose 4,000-seat conference hall, 2,300-seat theatre, and 3 auditoria.
- World’s Leading Meetings & Conference Centre- World Travel Awards 2016
- Middle East’s Leading Exhibition & Convention Centre –World Travel Awards 2016
- Best Conference & Convention Centre - World Tourism Forum Awards - 2015
- World’s Leading Meetings and Conference Centre - World Travel Awards – 2015
- Best Conserving Building Award – Hospitality Sector 2015, Tarsheed Awards
- Middle East’s Leading Exhibition & Convention Centre, World Travel Awards 2012, 2014 & 2015
- Best Events Venue, Middle East Event Awards 2013
- Best Congress & Convention Centre Middle East, Business Destinations Travel Awards 2012
- Best Convention Centre In Middle East, MICE Report Awards 2012
It has Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) and has been awarded Best Events Venue at the Middle East Event Awards 2013 and won numerous World Travel Awards including ‘Middle East’s Leading Exhibition & Convention Centre’.
Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC) is centrally located in Doha’s commercial district, covering an area of 90,000 square meters and including five vast, pillar-free halls, capable of seating over 34,000 visitors.
DECC has been awarded 3 prizes (2 gold - exhibition venue and peoples’ choice venue and 1 silver for city venue) at the Eventex Awards, the biggest global event competition, which spotlights the best events, experiences, and suppliers in the industry worldwide.